Apa yang akan saya pelajari?

Business - This is a Flexible programme allowing you to experience a wide range of management functions and help develop your personal career path. Accredited by CIMA to give you the skills to understand how businesses operate, are managed, create strategies and how people work together. A Major (75%) Business Management programme through Honours select provides a solid foundation in business management with the remaining 25% of modules in your other chosen subject.

Basque - Basque is a unique language that does not belong to any language family; it is spoken by around 850,000 people on both sides of the western Pyrenees in Spain and France. A mastery of this language brings with it not only access to cultural products including world literature and cinema, but also important social, political, cultural, historical and linguistic debates. Studying Basque language as a Minor at 25% of your degree will help you to become highly proficient in writing, reading, speaking and listening to the language. It will also help you to understand aspects of the society and culture of the Iberian Peninsula. At the University of Liverpool Basque is taken as a beginners’ language. In Year One our vibrant and fast-moving programme will quickly take you to A Level standard. In Years two and four expert tuition in small groups will provide you with the opportunity to approximate near-native standards. A year abroad is highly recommended, but not compulsory, for Basque as a Minor subject. You may spend a year in a Basque-speaking region as an assistant in a school, or on a work placement. During this year, you will complete an extended essay or portfolio in Basque. If you combine Minor Basque with another language, you may choose to spend half the Year Abroad in a Basque-speaking region.

Saya termasuk departemen apa?

Management

Pilihan kuliah

Purna Waktu (3 tahun)

Biaya kuliah
Informasi tidak tersedia

Silahkan hubungi universitas terkait

Tanggal mulai

28 September 2020

Tempat

Main Site

The Foundation Building,

Brownlow Hill,

Liverpool,

L69 7ZX, England

Persyaratan masuk

Untuk mahasiswa dari Amerika Serikat

Students need to have ACT Score of 27; Advanced Placement Test AP Test Grade 4; College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB) Tests; High School Diploma Quality Point 3; International Baccalaureate IB Points 28. 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component.

Temukan lokasi tes IELTS terdekat dan jadwal pelaksanaannya

Mungkin ada beberapa persyaratan IELTS yang berbeda, tergantung jurusan yang kamu ambil

Pilihan program Pathways

Yang ditawarkan oleh partner lainnya

Universitas ini menerima kursus jalur persiapan dari
  • Kaplan International College (KIC) London

Tentang universitas ini

Komunitas internasional universitas berjumlah lebih dari 8.000 mahasiswa dari lebih dari 130 negara.

  • Liverpool adalah kota yang terjangkau untuk tinggal
  • Kota paling ramah keempat di dunia
  • Banyak beasiswa dan penghargaan bagi mahasiswa internasional
  • Investasi 800 juta Pound untuk fasilitas kampus dan akademik